Forums are where you can ask questions about investment opportunities that are of interest to you. It is your opportunity to ask questions directly to the Issuer to help inform your decision on whether to consider an investment.
Articles in this section
- How can I communicate with an Issuer?
- Investor Education Guide
- What does it mean when an offering is closing?
- What happens if there are materially important changes to the offering company before an offering closes?
- What types of questions can I ask in the offering forum?
- When can I cancel my investment?
- Who can post in a campaign's discussion forum?