Investing involves risks, including the loss of your initial investment.
Among the many important questions to ask yourself before investing are:
- -Can I afford to lose all of the money I invest?
- -Do I understand the company I’m investing in?
- -Do I understand their product/service?
- -Am I familiar with the market of the company I’m investing in?
- -Do I understand the business they are conducting?
- -Do I understand what I’m buying?
- -Do I understand the documents I’m signing?
- -Have I asked my independent advisors for help evaluating the investment?